My RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
My RP Forum

We are now officially closed, thank you for all your patronage

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seth Kamui

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seth Kamui

Jewels Jewels : 500

Seth Kamui Empty
PostSubject: Seth Kamui   Seth Kamui Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2015, 9:09 pm

Name: Seth Kamui
Sexuality: Demon Seth: Demisexual, God Seth: Bisexual
Birthday: February 29
Race: Nephilim
Anything Special: He has tanuki-like black eye rings, having them since his birth. Secondly, he has no eyebrows the kanji "love" (愛, ai) on the left side of his forehead when he isnt aligined to a guild as the mark was made from trapped sand underneath his skin in the same matter ink is to a tattoo. The mark changes with the personality that is in control showing the guild each one belives themself to be aligined with.

Personality:(What is your character like inside AND outside of combat? at least 300 words, two paragraphs. one outside battle, the other inside battle)
God Seth:
Dislikes:
Demon Seth:
God Seth:
Motivations:
Demon Seth:
God Seth:
Fears:
Demon Seth:
God Seth:

Height: 5.5 ft
Weight: 112.22 lbs
Hair color & Style: Dark Blood Crimson
Eye Color: pale blue-green eyes (his pupils are not visable)
Skin Tone: Light, pale caucasian
Physical Appearance & Clothing:
He wears full-length dark trousers, with a pair of laces on each leg, respectively a few inches below the waist and the knees, a long-sleeved crimson coat with flaring hemlines and slits down on the lower half of the front and the back, a grey holster vest held in place by a single strap over his left shoulder and by two buckled belts which he uses to carry his gourd. He also wears another pair of casually worn belts around his waist.

Guild/Council: Tartarus/Lamia Scale (put me in the Tartarus group please)
Guild/Council Tattoo: Over his left eye and changes with whatever version of Seth is in control
Back to top Go down

Seth Kamui
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My RP Forum :: Registration :: Character Registration :: W.I.P Characters-
Jump to: